Marlowe Elementary serves students in grade Kindergarten to Grade 5. We are a Title I identified school, with 87% of our population qualifying for free or reduced lunch. We are a neighborhood school, which means that our students live within walking distance of the school. We are proud to provide a variety of student programs to meet the educational and social needs of our students.
Our Vision Statement
Empowering and producing individuals who achieve social and academic success in the 21st century.
Our Core Beliefs
Together we are committed to…
- Support the belief that ALL Marlowe students can achieve at high academic and behavioral levels.
- Provide ALL students with rigorous and relevant learning.
- Intentionally plan and use data to differentiate instruction.
- Contribute to a positive culture through respectful interactions, active collaboration and ownership of decisions and responsibilities.
- Value change and learning as opportunities for development.
- Actively engage parents in their child’s educational decisions.